Wednesday, September 19, 2007

If Felix had a tat . . .

If Felix had a tattoo, it would be on his right hip, just above his pelvic bone and right under the right loop of his trim trousers, and it might look like this:


If Oscar had a tat, it would be on his left bicep, just above his short-sleeve line, and it would move up and down when he pumped his muscles:



If Felix had a favorite dessert, it would be this:




If Oscar had a favorite dessert, it would be this:


And if Oscar and Felix could dance, they'd . . . well, wait a minute. They CAN dance--and speak German, too. Have a look, below.

2 comments:

Sassmaster said...

You are ALL about the Felix and Oscar paradigm this week! Is it existential? Are you building a new branch of metaphysics based on their duality? Should we go for falafel and discuss?

Night Editor said...

I know. I can't help myself. I think it's because we've been coming home every night and cleaning. It's tiring and when I feel like quiting to watch, say, Top Chef, I ask myself: WWFD? WWOD? It's helped me along.

Falafels, yes!